- Eye-catching and Informative connection from print to web.
- Draw primed-for-action mobile customers to your action page.
- Better ROI than ordinary QR codes or text links.
- Under your control. SeeMeQRs link directly to your page. No registration or recurring costs.
- Easy to get and use. Takes just a few seconds. Only $9.95. (Free for nonprofits.)
Create Yours Now.
What Is A SeeMeQR?
A SeeMeQR is a QR code made from a specially crafted URL that creates a recognizable word in the QR code. You give us your web page address, we build a QR code that points to it. See How they work for details.
Improve your ROI on print advertising for less than $10.
Your call to action is more visible, more direct, and more understandable.
You can use the same word over and over for different URLs.
You can create similar-seeming SeeMeQrs that point to different sites, or to different pages on the same site. This allows you to use SeeMeQRs on different print ads, and keep track of which one was scanned.
For example, these three SeeMeQRs each point to a different site:
The United Way
Save the Children
The Nature Conservancy
Your word will be created in black-letter and red-letter versions.Your download includes both versions. You or your graphic designer can change the color if desired.
Use Them Anywhere
You can use them anywhere you would use a plain QR. SeeMeQRs are valid QR codes that can be recognized by anyone's smartphone QR code app.
How Do I Get One?
Pick a word, tell us your web page, and we'll build your SeeMeQR instantly. Get your SeeMeQR now! Only $9.95. (Free for nonprofit organizations. When you create yours, you can download immediately without going through PayPal.)