Skip to main content
We build a URL based on the web page and word you provide.
- We at SeeMeQR have a patent-pending method of creating URLs that show words when encoded into QR codes. For example, given the destination HTTP://WWW.EXAMPLE.COM/MYPAGE and the word "INFO", we create the URL
- When the URL is encoded into QR code the word appears.
- You use the SeeMeQR in your ad, poster, flyer, etc., just as you would a plain QR code.
- When someone scans the QR with their smartphone, the QR is decoded into the URL.
- They click the URL and visit your site at the page you specified.
- Note that if you take a SeeMeQR URL and run it through a QR-generating tool, you might not get the SeeMeQR you expect. We control the QR creation process through patent-pending methods that 'plain' QR tools don't use.